• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Battle of the giants in UFC

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stephen Struve at 7 feet versus Alexander Volkov who stands at 6 feet 7 inches. That's clearly a battle of giants in UFC's main event today. Obviously for the heavyweight division, this rare encounter of 2 tall men is touted to be an exciting fight. And fans were not disappointed because both giants gave it their best. It was a slambang action that left Volkov with a cut on the cheek and Struve with bruises on the face. But in the end, Volkov dominated the fight and the referee stopped the bout in the 3rd round to save Struve from further punishment.

R

rz3300

Banned
Volkov is a beast, and I am not sure that I am familiar with the other guy but certainly sounds like he is a beast too in his own right. I always enjoy these types of fights between the big guys, so I am definitely interested in this one.