• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

List vegan food rich in proteins

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

Plant based proteins are absorbing faster than the meat based.
No idea why- it is some sort of a big science under it - as long as it works, I don't even care.
Also, I really don't like eggs so much...

List all vegan food that you know or find rich in proteins, no food related to animal products ( milk, cheese, honey).

I am not so flashy in my list, but I will try.

1. White beans ( almost any kind)
2. dry figs
3. soy
4. kale, collard
5. chickpeas
6. nuts and almonds

Add yours under....

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Here's my list of veggies with lots of protein.
Spinach - loaded with antioxidants and protein.
Broccoli - has more protein than beef.
Brussel Sprouts - has lots of protein and fiber.
Artichokes - high protein content.
Asparagus - high protein and fiber.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am a nut either and I know for a fact that nuts give us proteins. One doctor here named Dr. Galvez-Tan had debunked the myth that nuts cause aggravate arthritis and gout. My favorite nut is the pili nut which is local in the Philippines. By the way, peanut is also considered a type of nut which means we can also get protein from peanuts. However, I don't think that we can get the full protein needs of our body outside the meat. In other words, we still need to eat meat once in a while.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Tofu is a food rich in protein. My mom always cooks it fried with meat plus sauce (tokwa't baboy), it's a staple food here from where I live. I also buy a tofu drink every morning. We call it "taho." And I get my daily dose of protein from it every single day.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some good protein rich foods for vegans would be lentils, and they are very good for your colon as well- they feed the good bacteria in there. Also all kinds of beans are great protein for vegans as well- they include black beans, kidney, and pinto beans. You could try some green pea soup for protein as well if you are vegan.