• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Demetrious Johnson to defend his title for the 12th time

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson, nicknamed Mighty Mouse, will be defending his UFC flyweight title for the 12[SUP]th[/SUP] time against challenger Ray Borg. The September 9 bout will be held in Canada as the main event of UFC 215. It promises to be a slambang bout because of the fighting style of the 2 fighters. Both fighters have a record of 2 losses but Johnson has 26 wins and Borg has 11.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well win lose or draw, I have to say that that is one of the better nicknames that I have heard in a while - MIght Mouse. Defending for 12 times must mean that he is pretty good and always at the top, so it must be a good fight to watch.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to update and rectify a mistake. It was supposed to be Johnson’s 11[SUP]th[/SUP] title defense and not 12[SUP]th[/SUP]. Sorry for that. But the fight did not push through because challenger Ray Borg was ill and doctor’s advised a week of rest. That was 2 days before the fight so the anticipated slambang match was cancelled. Incidentally, Amanda Nunes had suffered the same problem when she got sick last month that caused her fight with Shevchenko to be cancelled.