• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pg primo has landed

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Thank u m4bteam for fast and great service.got pack super fast and very nice and safe in the packing
I will start tomorrow 1 gram a week I'll keep a small journal here . IMG 20170905 171405

- - - Updated - - -

Pic 2

Attachments

• IMG_20170905_171406.jpg
    IMG_20170905_171406.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 98
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Beauty in a bottle

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

First pin 2 cc thick like primo should be moved slow threw 25 g no pip yet but being primo I expect some by end of day.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

12 hrs since I pinned a small amount of soreness and that is a good thing guys;-)

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

So far perfect it's thick like primo should be and pip that primo has it will be a few weeks before I can tell how well it works but right now I'm convinced it's the real deal.And the $ I saved buying the 5 vial combo makes me and my wallet happy.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Day 3 / 2 cc of PG primo Depot no bad pain or swelling it should kick in soon since I just switched brands I did feel stronger today

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Three days in at 2 cc Ed no bad pip I can't tell I switched brands yet ,still strong lean and feeling great so I'm convinced it's real primo but I'll give it another week to take over,very excited the 5 pack bundel is priced very very fair so if it keeps working the way it is I'll be ordering allot more

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

7 days in to PG primo ,it's legit have not noticed any negitive change from switching brands .like I say primo is a heavy chemical I always get some pip and I get a tiny bit with PG ,not lost any muscle from switching brands (restriced diet) and primo is the one aas that retains nitrogen so we'll ,that you can do a low caloire diet and still gain.so I'm giving a stamp of approval for the PG primo depot.give it a try next time you run primo there is a 5 vial special save some money and tell them mm sent you to get your extra 10% off.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Two weeks into primo and I'm very impressed gains have not stopped my chest looks more striated ,and defined for the price on the 5 pack special I'm gonna stick with the pure gear primo another 10 weeks

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff