• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fake Instagram 'natural' bodybuilders

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

There are the unbelievable natural bodybuilders, but mostly all of that ( especially if you take a look on the Instagram and similar websites) is just a great marketing trick.

Various natural based fitness companies 'buy out' the bodybuilders who are neither natural built nor use natural ways of building it up...

Growing a set of muscled can be achieved within a certain limits, but some experts say that most of those people selling a natural bodybuilding online are least likely to be ones themselves.

How do you feel about this?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are natural bodybulders but I don't know of any professional bodybulders that are natural in the open class.

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

There are natural bodybulders but I don't know of any professional bodybulders that are natural in the open class.

I think it is possible, with science and everything advancing in that direction, but the fact I hate is that they are selling us some mean lies.