Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nunes vs Shevchenko again

The cancelled bout between UFC bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes versus Valentina Shevchenko is reset for Saturday night, September 9 at Edmonton, Canada. It will be the co-main event of the Johnson-Borg championship for the flyweight division. In their first meeting, Nunes won over Shevchenko by a close unanimous decision and Shevchenko is not convinced so she had insisted on this rematch. Both fighters show 14 wins on their record although Nunes has 4 losses while Shevchenko has only 2.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
        MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
        musclemecca.com
        Your Bodybuilding,
        Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
        Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
        Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
      Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Nunes vs Shevchenko again

Just to update. It was a lackluster fight between Amanda Nunes in defending her UFC bantamweight crown against number 1 ranked Valentina Shevchenko. And although Shevchenko had many more significant strikes, Nunes got the nod of 2 judges for a split decision. It was the takedown in the 5th round that changed the color of the fight. However, Shevchencko was complaining that she was never hit by Nunes and that Nunes had a puffy and red face due to Shevchenko’s strikes. And I agree that Shevchenko should have earned the decision.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
      Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Nunes vs Shevchenko again

Well I tend to not pay much attention to the losses, but I am sure that others do, especially those connected to the sport. I am noticing a lot more rematches these days then I am used to seeing, and for some reason I think that it may not be the best of signs.

collapse Posting Permissions