• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nunes vs Shevchenko again

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The cancelled bout between UFC bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes versus Valentina Shevchenko is reset for Saturday night, September 9 at Edmonton, Canada. It will be the co-main event of the Johnson-Borg championship for the flyweight division. In their first meeting, Nunes won over Shevchenko by a close unanimous decision and Shevchenko is not convinced so she had insisted on this rematch. Both fighters show 14 wins on their record although Nunes has 4 losses while Shevchenko has only 2.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to update. It was a lackluster fight between Amanda Nunes in defending her UFC bantamweight crown against number 1 ranked Valentina Shevchenko. And although Shevchenko had many more significant strikes, Nunes got the nod of 2 judges for a split decision. It was the takedown in the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] round that changed the color of the fight. However, Shevchencko was complaining that she was never hit by Nunes and that Nunes had a puffy and red face due to Shevchenko’s strikes. And I agree that Shevchenko should have earned the decision.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I tend to not pay much attention to the losses, but I am sure that others do, especially those connected to the sport. I am noticing a lot more rematches these days then I am used to seeing, and for some reason I think that it may not be the best of signs.