• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pacquiao-Horn rematch is a no go this November

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The announced rematch of Manny Pacquiao and Jeff Horn to be held in Australia this November of 2017 is cancelled although Bob Arum said that it can still push through next year. The reason is the hectic schedule in the later part of the year of Manny Pacquiao as a senator of the Philippines. But some pundits think that the fight is not economically viable anymore since there is nothing more to see. Does that mean that Pacquiao is over the hill? Your guess is as good as mine.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Manny Pacquiao is not only over the hill, he is very wealthy. He should just sit back and spend his money!

R

rz3300

Banned
I can forsee a lot of people lamenting this decision as another bad one for boxing, and I cannot really disagree. It seems like other sports and leagues are getting popular because they are actually having the fights for people to watch, whereas it takes forever in boxing.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After the announcement of the no go fight in November, Manny Pacquiao is now aiming for a rematch with Jeff Horn to be held in the Philippines. The fighting senator said that the fight will be good for the tourism of the country. But Pacquiao’s lackluster record in the last 8 years – no knockouts – makes him a so-so fighter that is not an attraction anymore in the boxing world.