• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hurricane Irma to hit Florida

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is bad weather coming not only in the US but to other parts of the world. The impending arrival of Hurricane Irma sows fear after the devastation brought about by Hurricane Harvey in Lousiana and Texas. Yesterday there was the magnitude 8.1 earthquake in Mexico so a tsunami warning was issued. What is happening to the weather, is this the effect of climate change?

R

rz3300

Banned
This one is really gearing up to be something crazy, at least from what the news reports are telling us. They say that it is one of the strongest ever to hit, so I just hope that people there are taking precautions and able to get out before it hits.

R

remnant

Banned
This is the end game to the apocalypse which has just began. If you look at events around the world, you realize that governments are not in control, man is in reaction mode. This could be as much a result me our sinful attitudes as much as global warning and the lack of long term planning with the worst case scenario in mind.

johnjohn

johnjohn

Praying for all who are stuck in this thing. We're going to get a little off of it but nothing like Florida