Your first visit?
Register

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

5 Bodybuilders die in fiery car crash

What a sad story about these 5 bodybuilders in Argentina getting in a car crash on the way to a bodybuilding competition.

Five bodybuilders burn to death as car collides with lorry on way to competition
    A BODYBUILDER and four competitors burned to death after a disastrous car crash with a lorry.

By Sophie Alexander

Three-time world champion Alejandra Rubio was behind the wheel of the car when it collided with the truck.

The tragedy occurred near the village of Pinto in northern Argentina.

Rubio was in the car along with another four bodybuilders identified as Elias Torres, Guadalupe David, Emanuel Villalba and Daniel Motivero, who were travelling to compete in a tournament in Santiago del Estero.

The car instantly caught fire and all five inside perished.

The lorry driver, named as Luis Valdez, 38, and his co-driver suffered serious burns and were taken to a hospital in nearby Anatuza.

Name:  bodybuilder-death-.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  48.7 KB
    Bodybuilder poses and right, the fiery wreck of the car

Alejandra Rubio
    Rubio had been the president of the Argentine Association of Fitness and Bodybuilding (AAFF) since 2013.

She was was three times world champion in the Fitness and Bodybuilding category.

Police and firefighters at the scene worked to free the charred bodies with the road inevitably blocked for hours.

The victims still have to undergo forensic tests, according to local media reports.

News Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/worl...ar-crash-video

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 5 Bodybuilders die in fiery car crash

My thoughts and prayers to the families of the departed...RIP my brothers in iron

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Drealdeal View Post
    My thoughts and prayers to the families of the departed...RIP my brothers in iron
    sisters in iron

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My apologies ...My upmost thoughts and prayers to the. Families of the departed... RIP MY BEAUTIFUL SISTERS IN IRON

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    sisters in iron....
    Oh man....thank u !!!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation HorrorT's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Very sad, prays to the familys

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2 much deaths this time

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,