• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

5 Bodybuilders die in fiery car crash

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a sad story about these 5 bodybuilders in Argentina getting in a car crash on the way to a bodybuilding competition.

Five bodybuilders burn to death as car collides with lorry on way to competition
A BODYBUILDER and four competitors burned to death after a disastrous car crash with a lorry.

By Sophie Alexander

Three-time world champion Alejandra Rubio was behind the wheel of the car when it collided with the truck.

The tragedy occurred near the village of Pinto in northern Argentina.

Rubio was in the car along with another four bodybuilders identified as Elias Torres, Guadalupe David, Emanuel Villalba and Daniel Motivero, who were travelling to compete in a tournament in Santiago del Estero.

The car instantly caught fire and all five inside perished.

The lorry driver, named as Luis Valdez, 38, and his co-driver suffered serious burns and were taken to a hospital in nearby Anatuza.

Bodybuilder death
Bodybuilder poses and right, the fiery wreck of the car

Alejandra Rubio
Rubio had been the president of the Argentine Association of Fitness and Bodybuilding (AAFF) since 2013.

She was was three times world champion in the Fitness and Bodybuilding category.

Police and firefighters at the scene worked to free the charred bodies with the road inevitably blocked for hours.

The victims still have to undergo forensic tests, according to local media reports.

News Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...g-women-men-competition-death-car-crash-video

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
My thoughts and prayers to the families of the departed...RIP my brothers in iron

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
HorrorT

HorrorT

Very sad, prays to the familys