• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

People suck(true funny but sad story) just happened to me 10 min ago!!¡

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

:angryfire:so I'm at my local country gym, normally I go like 430 am so I'm by myself. but today I went at 945am. there were 4 other guys as big if not bigger than me in there working arms good guys part of our community. as normal I keep to myself till I'm done tranning when the mayor of our little town walks in 87 years old overweight and just pitiful looking. i tell the others guys to have a great workout ,and tell the mayor to do the same. the gym owner told me he was. Getting a cortisone shot in his shoulder on my way out. any way the old Grinch like mayor calls my mom off all people (she is 74)tells her he say me saleing steroids to the gym owner : jeez: she laughed and hung up the phone. so I was making mom some chicken for lunch and asked her what was so funny her words(that old limp dick mayor said u sold steroids to gym owner ,so where is my cutt?) Thank God she has a sense of humor and knows I cycle. but it makes me think is all that is left in this world are bastards that have so much hate and jeliousness in there life, and have nothing else to do but cause drama , if it was not such a small town and my mom did not live here , I would go to his office unzip my pants and proceed to dick slap him untill he passed out. what is our world coming too?sorry had to vent before I got arrested for Woody woodpeckering the mayor of our 750 person town

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vinvina

Lmfao be careful using a weapon is aggravated assault

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lmao brother pecker slap him one time for me.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit bro my mayor would have had me arrested.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well small towns and drama seem to go hand in hand, and it is the case where everyone knows everyone or at least has a connection somehow. I have been there and am actually glad to live in a larger area now, but there is still drama.

Reactions: Mountain-Man
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

That is what I don't like living in an area wherein people know each other. Gossip here, gossip there, it's annoying. If I were in the situation, I would merely apply my all-time favorite technique of not giving a F***.

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

Small town Drama.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol that mayor doesn't has nothing better to do? Dick slap him is a good expression though! :D

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
miss you mountain man.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!