• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mayweather with 7 girlfriends

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the newspaper today is the interview of Floyd Mayweather by a puppet in a youtube video. Mayweather bragged that he had 7 girlfriends which means he is enjoying his sex life. And about money, he confessed to have around $200 million to $300 million in his bank accounts. Yeah, the undefeated boxing champion with 50 wins is enjoying his life at age 40.

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

ROLF!
He is not having 7 gf, but 7 skunks who drain him for money like leeches. See if any common guy has 7 gfs and no 300 mil in a bank. What a nonsense.
No real man should be envious on this!

R

rz3300

Banned
At this point I just try not to read this stuff. The guy is clearly not in tune with morality or culture or anything outside of himself, not to mention I am pretty sure he can't even read, yet he continues to be praised and paid. I wish it were not the case, but that is just how it is I guess.