Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: NPC Judges - 2017 Olympia Drama

Interesting development in the world of competitive bodybuilding. The family of Ben Weider has made it clear that only one bodybuilding organization has the authority to use Mr. Weider's name to promote their events, indicating that others may be misrepresenting their affiliation with the Weider name.

NPC Judges - 2017 Olympia Drama

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

from moe el mossawi

For anyone who is still confused with who is the original and true IFBB Pro association this letter from Mr Eric Weider explains it all.

For the thieves who are using the legendary name of our Founder Ben Weider for their personal benefit I hope you honour this decision or face the consequences.

It's so ridiculous to see the IFBB Amateur president promote the Arnold Classic in Spain yet he is banning athletes who competes at the Arnold's in Ohio and Melbourne.

I am trying to get my head around this and if there was any morals left he should stop this nonsense bullshit and let the Athletes do what they want or don't be a hypocrite and stop being a promoter for the Arnold's all together. Am sure our friends in Spain and Europe would gladly take over.

We had a few phone calls and emails about a letter which was posted a few days ago on some peoples website/social media, regarding the rights of the name "Ben Weider Legacy Cup". Normally we don't take any notice, because most of these posts are just lies and nonsense and we have more important things to do. But we know that both Ben and Joe Weider were very, very close to Rafael Santonja and Ben was so right to choose him to follow his dream and not anybody else.

NPC Judges - 2017 Olympia DramaNPC Judges - 2017 Olympia Drama

What an amazing event this will be, first time ever all categories will be disputed in one weekend! New IFBB Elite Pro cards will be awarded! Stay tuned for more details on this spectacular weekend. Please share this post, thank you in advance.

ifbb Elite pro

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist
    Blog Entries

Let's post the events in thier own new threads and then we can add them to the calendar.

Thanks bro!

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

from bob chicerillo

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation HorrorT's Avatar
    Height
    6'2"
    Weight
    Biceps
    Chest

Waist

Under thanks for always keeping us informed man!! do you go to all of these?

- - - Updated - - -

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! The fradulent, dishonest, low class federation called IFBB Elite Pro is using my image to try and confuse YOU the Fans in effort to get you to attend shows that I am clearly NOT AFFILIATED WITH. This is quite pathetic on their part as I am an IFBB PRO LEAGUE ATHLETE WHO COMPETES FOR THE HIGHEST AWARD IN BODYBUILDING THE MR OLYMPIA! You can tell how desperate they must be to try and swindle you the fans into thinking such garbage but I along with my fellow IFBB PRO LEAGUE Competitors, Judges, Promoters and other affiliates will continue to bring out the truth and keep bringing forth the greatest events in the WORLD!!! If you wanna be the best then there is no comparison so join the THE NPC and/or our affiliates to earn the highest respected Pro Status in the world, THE IFBB PRO LEAGUE where TRUE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND EARN YOUR PLACE AMONGST OUR INDUSTRY's GREATEST ATHLETES! #PhilHeath #7xMrOlympia #IFBBProLeague #NPC #WeAreTheBest #NeverSettleForACheapImitation #DontBeFooledByAKnockoff

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorT View Post

- - - Updated - - -

no, I do not think so, I think I'll go see a diamon cup that will take place in Rome next November. To date, even if I follow with interest this new federation, because several Italian athletes have gone to professionalism with this federation, I'm not sure what to expect. The athletes and competitions that have been there in Europe have been little publicized. I have not seen many photos of the race, nor video. I think to attract the general public they have to work hard, above all because these athletes for the moment are not at all like the pro ifbbs that we know and that have 50 years of history of Mr. Olympia. However, with this division, there will be more races and more opportunities for all the fans.

Closing this so 2018 events can be placed in new threads. Thanks

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

collapse Posting Permissions