• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alice Cooper and his Nightmare show

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before the Thriller of Michael Jackson came to town, Alice Cooper had his Welcome to my Nightmare album. It was a concert that tried to scare the audience not only with his songs but also with the costumes and effects. That concert was really a show just like a stage play because it has a story – a fictitious character named Steven. Included in that concert was the song Only Women Bleed which did not get popular worldwide but it was a hit in the Philippines.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well it is a disturbing title for a song, but now I want to go out and see what Only Women Bleed sounds like. I cannot say that I am a big fan of the guy or the genre of music, but even I know the name so he certainly paved the way for a lot of other artists.

I

irongame66

Went to see him again recently, one of my faves. I still ahve my VHS of that same show, andalso when he was on the Muppet Show. (Huge Coop fan)...

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whenever Halloween comes around, this concert of Alice Cooper is heard on the radio from time to time, obviously a favorite of the radio DJs. Friends who saw the concert say that Welcome to my Nightmare is one of the finest they had see. It is a classic with the costume and the props not to mention the story of the songs. What if Alice Cooper will reprise his concert, would it sell again?

K

Kins

I was/am sort of a fan. Although I never went to any concerts. Never been to a concert in my life. Alice Cooper is a legend in music. I'm surprised the guy is still alive though.