• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A bad decision in the Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez fight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The most awaited fight in the middleweight division between Gennady Golovkin and Saul Canelo Alvarez ended in a split draw. Both are knockout artists that’s why the crowd was kind of disappointed that there was no knockout. But the decision raises suspicion. One judge had it 114-114 for a draw while another judge had it for Golovkin in a close score of 115-113. Surprisingly, the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] judge, veteran Adelaide Byrd, had it 118-110 for Canelo Alvarez. With that close score, a rematch is highly probable. But the 118-110 scoring should be fully explained.

R

rz3300

Banned
I was confused at this. I thought I knew boxing pretty well, but I got lost at the 118 to 110 and why that was so off base. Can someone explain how that is so way off that everyone was freaking out?