• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lets talk numbers

Bundy74

Bundy74

In my intro to the board yesterday I mentioned my goal weight for the 2018 season. 250lbs! Now im new to this forum so im sure more than a few of you will not know my history but my Physique Competition weight last year was 185lbs. So as you can imagine this jump in weight is a huge challenge. Currently im hovering between 210 and 216lbs. Im currently in a short off season as I plan to start this run in a few weeks which will allow the last few months of 2017 and the majority of 2018 to hit my mark.The challenge for me is just getting those numbers up. For me its always been cutting weight and body fat for a specific show so to have no real shows planned till late 2018 i essentially have a year to pack on some size. For me its a challenge to just kinda let go because typically im more concerned with proportions. Currently all of my measurements are well proportioned to one another so again 250lbs is a huge departure from my normal training, dieting and thinking.To date this will be the biggest goal ive set for myself in all of this. Honestly part of me is even worried about bouncing back from it. But what fun would any of this be if we didnt push ourselves beyond our comfort zone. At the moment im laying out what I hope will be the protocol to get me to 250lbs but more than anything its just going to boil down to eating eating and more eating...which sucks! Being new to MM and I would welcome any suggestions from some of you mass monsters out there. Im anxious to get things going and really look forward to this run for the log as this one will really see a huge change in my frame as well as everything else so the lab work, check ins and diet along with training will make for an amazing journal. Im currently just on a nice cruise of Test and Mast and have some bloodwork for my HGH levels coming up this week. I will likely run baselines and biometric or hydrostatic reads in the upcming weeks leading up to this bulk. Ohhh and this will be my first cradk at Slin as well so again will make for a detailed and interesting log for sure. Thanks for reading and I appreciate any helpful feedback.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More pics! That is a big goal!

Bundy74

Bundy74

I will be posting up pics and other reads prior to starting this journey. Its a long road ahead for sure so I am mentally preparing myself for the long haul.

M

mbell4377

On board for the ride Bundy, no hill for a climber!! 250lbs here we come!!

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

Good luck with a progress, I am happy to keep my fit checked and my shape as it is. Definitely post pics to monitor your progress.

R

remnant

Banned
Nice and wishing you luck in your initiative. What weight loss programs are you involved in? Its easier to gain weight than to lose, the latter is painful. Try fasting. It feeds on everything the coexis0trying to lose, it renews the body, good luck.

Bundy74

Bundy74

Nice and wishing you luck in your initiative. What weight loss programs are you involved in? Its easier to gain weight than to lose, the latter is painful. Try fasting. It feeds on everything the coexis0trying to lose, it renews the body, good luck.

Im the exact opposite brother. Cutting is no problem for me. I can stay in a deficit and drop to sub 5% body fat with little effort in comparison to bulking. This ia truly a challenge for me but im definitely looking forward to the work ahead.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cutting is hardest for me.

Bundy74

Bundy74

cutting is hardest for me.
Funny forced feedings and huge amounts of calories is my weakness. I truly stuggle to have the full time appetite to get in those 4k-5k a day. Cutting is way more natural for me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
fitnessmara

fitnessmara

Im the exact opposite brother. Cutting is no problem for me. I can stay in a deficit and drop to sub 5% body fat with little effort in comparison to bulking. This ia truly a challenge for me but im definitely looking forward to the work ahead.

I think that this is because your body inclines more toward the more leaner figure than bulky built one. This is not bad at all, because as you get more age the body will slow down and your heart will not suffer because a body will modify into a leaner form easier and faster.
From the health aspect it is the best combination you could get.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

You can do it just focus, I for one lost 40 pounds in one year, I'm 5'9" and weighing 220 lbs, 3 years ago and after a year I my weight dropped to 180 lbs, now I'm at 177 and I'm maintaining it. FB IMG 1524773731182 IMG 20180427 043547 952

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I admire people who can cut down their weight just like the fighters that in a matter of weeks, they can lose 20 pounds. To be honest, I am struggling with my weight that it seems to be fixed at 150 pounds. I had slashed my food intake to half of the usual volume although I didn't change my habit of drinking soda. It's been a year since and there's no improvement whatsoever. Sometimes I wonder if our scale is out of order.