Funny stories and video thread
Your first visit?
Register

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Funny stories and video thread

A very good friend of mine wanted me to start a thread on this so everyone share a story or viedo something to lift us up when we might be having a bad day.thanks for the idea V

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 09-20-2017 at 01:22 PM.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Funny stories and viedo thread

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 09-20-2017 at 01:27 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Funny stories and video thread

So I'm at the gym 3 hrs later than normal it's about 7 am,there are a few girls there and a few guys .I'm just finishing up and getting my gym bag when this very cute 7-8 year old girl comes running over and grabs her lunch box,she says no Sr. This is my lunch please don't eat it.i smiled so big my face hurts . I asked her why did she think I wanted her food? She simply said u look like you eat allot of food your as big as Shrek.and he eats all the time ,her mom was just smiling ,I promised the girl I would never eat her lunch when she gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.it was funny and sweet I'm gonna have to start carrying granola bars now so I can give her one next time I see her.maby I'll paint myself green with that temporary body paint so I look like shreck next time to

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Funny stories and video thread

I love that dog clip and to be honest I forgot about it until just now, so thank you for reminding me. We used to always get good laughs at this one..."the maple kind yeah". Just a classic video, and there are plenty more which is the great part.

collapse Posting Permissions