• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A DIfferent Take On Protein

Bundy74

Bundy74

Chicken and Red Meat, thats my life. I hate fish so seldom if not ever is that in the diet, well anything beyond Tuna at least. Some years ago prior to my competition goals, I was introduced to Buffalo meat. At the time it was hyped for being grass fed and free roaming, much cleaner, far less fat and more protein than red meat. I didnt think much of it and since I wasnt eating to grow just ignored it. Fast forward and most grocery stores are now selling it even in limited amounts. Now I try and get as many people to try as an alternative source of protein whenever possible.
Any of you tried Buffalo before?

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Oh yeah its a staple in my diet...its like what beef SHOULD taste like....love it.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Oh and ya u can even buy itt at SOME walmarts in 1 pound packages. I usually get i
Minefrom costco in 4 pound (2 2 and qhalf pound packs together).

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never seen Buffalo meat.

Bundy74

Bundy74

You should try and find it man. Its a solid source for sure.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Another awesome thing about the bison meat is that it is illegal to use any hormones on the livestock so its all natty lol.

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

Chicken and Red Meat, thats my life. I hate fish so seldom if not ever is that in the diet, well anything beyond Tuna at least. Some years ago prior to my competition goals, I was introduced to Buffalo meat. At the time it was hyped for being grass fed and free roaming, much cleaner, far less fat and more protein than red meat. I didnt think much of it and since I wasnt eating to grow just ignored it. Fast forward and most grocery stores are now selling it even in limited amounts. Now I try and get as many people to try as an alternative source of protein whenever possible.
Any of you tried Buffalo before?

I hate fish too. Chicken and eggs for me.

K

Kins

It's disgusting and definitely not worth the price. Would rather eat real beef. I like fish also but good fish is expensive.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stay away from junk fish like tilapia

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I'm also a meat eater it runs in the family and I love buffalo meat it's one of the best tasting "tapas"(dried and fried or stewed) it's super lean and a good source of protein. Have you tried horse meat?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Buffalo is definitely on my Table.

To the Guys who Hate Fish.
Go to a Fish-Monger and get Fresh Caught Fish, not Frankenfish (farm raised).
There's some really Great Tasting varieties out there.
And a Good Fish-Monger will point you in the right direction................................ JP