• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM Transformation Contest

Bundy74

Bundy74

Forgive me if I am overstepping as I am really really really new to this forum, however I am curious if you guys might be interested in a board transformation comp. Truth be told I have a massive bulking goal ahead for the 2018 Season and could benefit from a good old fashioned head to head challenge. I have run many logs and competed in multiple forum comps and always enjoy the challenge.
My 2016 stage weight was 185lbs for Masters Physique. For 2017 the goal was to dump the swim trunks and move into Classic Physique. Unfortunately due to a blown knee my entire season was sidelined so im already looking forward to the 2018 season in which I plan to bulk up to 250lbs (currently 210) and either compete in Classic at 200lbs or make the leap head first into 212.

Thanks for reading and hope we can make it happen. Unfortunately I have not yet met or become familiar with many of the sources on the board so sponsors, logs and prizes are all up in the air. Perhaps with some help we can make it happen.

Bundy74

Bundy74

Bump. Cmon fellas lets get something going. I got a mountain of mass ahead of me and would love a chance to compete with some of you MM members along the way.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll think about it but I'm hesitant to post pics of myself.