Member bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Bundy74's Avatar
    Height
    5'11
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Slin Pickings

Well by now ive made it clear my goal for my off season bulk is a whopping 50lb gain. That being said, this will be my first crack at Slin and really this compound seems to be all over the place in the sense of what people are dosing. I mean I just read that most of these huge sum bitches are literally pinning upwards of 20IUs or more with each meal. Shoot I was thinking 15Ius a day (5Ius x 3 times daily) would be the sweet spot. So I figured I would reach out and open the discussion to dosing and tips you experienced guys might have.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Slin Pickings

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Well by now ive made it clear my goal for my off season bulk is a whopping 50lb gain. That being said, this will be my first crack at Slin and really this compound seems to be all over the place in the sense of what people are dosing. I mean I just read that most of these huge sum bitches are literally pinning upwards of 20IUs or more with each meal. Shoot I was thinking 15Ius a day (5Ius x 3 times daily) would be the sweet spot. So I figured I would reach out and open the discussion to dosing and tips you experienced guys might have.
    Insulin is a great chemical,you can achieve tremendous gains with it,proper diet and carb timeing are a must along with the gear ur running.i suggest u start at 5 iu post workout move up to 10 iu Max for your first run with it just keep glucose tabs or candy with u in case your carb timeing is off trust be diabetic shock is no joke ,had it happen 3 times in 20 years u get cold sweats,numb hands or legs ,very sleepy etc. As soon as u feel any negitive side get those carbs in fast better safe than sorry.

collapse Posting Permissions