• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Slin Pickings

Bundy74

Bundy74

Well by now ive made it clear my goal for my off season bulk is a whopping 50lb gain. That being said, this will be my first crack at Slin and really this compound seems to be all over the place in the sense of what people are dosing. I mean I just read that most of these huge sum bitches are literally pinning upwards of 20IUs or more with each meal. Shoot I was thinking 15Ius a day (5Ius x 3 times daily) would be the sweet spot. So I figured I would reach out and open the discussion to dosing and tips you experienced guys might have.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well by now ive made it clear my goal for my off season bulk is a whopping 50lb gain. That being said, this will be my first crack at Slin and really this compound seems to be all over the place in the sense of what people are dosing. I mean I just read that most of these huge sum bitches are literally pinning upwards of 20IUs or more with each meal. Shoot I was thinking 15Ius a day (5Ius x 3 times daily) would be the sweet spot. So I figured I would reach out and open the discussion to dosing and tips you experienced guys might have.
Insulin is a great chemical,you can achieve tremendous gains with it,proper diet and carb timeing are a must along with the gear ur running.i suggest u start at 5 iu post workout move up to 10 iu Max for your first run with it just keep glucose tabs or candy with u in case your carb timeing is off trust be diabetic shock is no joke ,had it happen 3 times in 20 years u get cold sweats,numb hands or legs ,very sleepy etc. As soon as u feel any negitive side get those carbs in fast better safe than sorry.