• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bow Season Is Upon Us...

BLUECOLLARPHARMA

BLUECOLLARPHARMA

Banned
This weekend marks the opener of bow hunting season in my state, how many other brothers are headed out?

I've got my Robertson recurve ready to get some lean meat for my cut cycle this spring
:biggrin:

1429f6r-1.jpg

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never been but it sounds fun! Can't be easy to kill a deer with a bow!

BLUECOLLARPHARMA

BLUECOLLARPHARMA

Banned
It's challenging for sure, but thats OK its nice to get away from my ole' ladies Irish/Italian mouth that never stops bitching and shoot the shit with the fellas :)

I've never been but it sounds fun! Can't be easy to kill a deer with a bow!

R

rz3300

Banned
Just seeing that picture makes me wish that I knew more about it or participated more. I am not big hunter or anything but I have the feeling this would be much more enjoyable than a gun would, for me anyway.

BLUECOLLARPHARMA

BLUECOLLARPHARMA

Banned
Thats the truth, I dont gun hunt at all, thats not hunting to me personally... I'm not a trophy hunter either, have not big 10 points to brag about, but with my traditional bow I can only reach out there 20 yards when these guys with compounds are shooting deer 60 yards away! But even harvesting a doe with a traditional bow is a big deal. Outside of that its the one thing that keeps me and the old man close, no matter what I know I'll see the man come october through november.

Just seeing that picture makes me wish that I knew more about it or participated more. I am not big hunter or anything but I have the feeling this would be much more enjoyable than a gun would, for me anyway.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Nice bow brother I used psi when I had the $ and time I hope u use all your tags brother