• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

North Korea says US had declared war

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
US threatens North Korea with war, that was according to the North Korean foreign official. They are exaggerating the statement of US president Donald Trump. And what has North Korea when it comes to war? I believe in what Trump said that the US can annihilate the whole North Korea.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well this just seems to keep getting worse and worse by the day. I am not really sure what to make of all of this, as I think most people are in the same boat too, but I am sure sick of hearing about it and wish that the threats would stop from both sides.

V

vinisouz

Nowadays, North Korea and USA seems calms. However, North Korean continues working in its nuclear program. USA does not attack because an attack now can harm South Korea. After all, North Korea will probably do a counter strike dangerous with nuclear arms. The best solution will be a pacific accord, but each day the situation reaches dangerous levels.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Great while i am building high rises in L.A. i can watch the fire work show.