Your first visit?
Register

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,959

    Trump and sports

    I have seen the news where some football players were kneeling during the singing of the national anthem. The news reporter said that the gesture was to insult Donald Trump. I wonder why there is an issue againstTrump. I didn't catch the entirety of the news.

    Similar Bodybuilding Threads:




    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #2
    Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    681

    Re: Trump and sports

    I am starting to side with those saying he has better things to do and larger issues to worry about. Free speech is a big issue, sure, but it is also one that has been decided on a long time ago and probably not something we need to really ignite to the level we have it at at this time.




  3. #3
    Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    In the gym!
    Weight
    185
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    72

    Re: Trump and sports

    Quote Originally Posted by rz3300 View Post
    I am starting to side with those saying he has better things to do and larger issues to worry about. Free speech is a big issue, sure, but it is also one that has been decided on a long time ago and probably not something we need to really ignite to the level we have it at at this time.
    This is what I am thinking as well as The Donald thrives on drama and division and this ruckus is pretty much achieving that.




  4. #4
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,279

    Re: Trump and sports

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    I have seen the news where some football players were kneeling during the singing of the national anthem. The news reporter said that the gesture was to insult Donald Trump. I wonder why there is an issue againstTrump. I didn't catch the entirety of the news.
    The real issue was because police here kill many people, most of which are black and many were innocent. The first player who kneeled was to bring attention to it in a respectful way. A few other players followed suit.. not a big deal.

    Then Trump had to open his big mouth and call them son's of bitches so then many players joined in..

    Keep it in mind that during this we have major natural disasters going on.

    The president is supposed to rise above shit like football players kneeling.




  5. #5
    Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    In the gym!
    Weight
    185
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    72

    Re: Trump and sports

    Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    I have seen the news where some football players were kneeling during the singing of the national anthem. The news reporter said that the gesture was to insult Donald Trump. I wonder why there is an issue againstTrump. I didn't catch the entirety of the news.
    The real issue was because police here kill many people, most of which are black and many were innocent. The first player who kneeled was to bring attention to it in a respectful way. A few other players followed suit.. not a big deal.

    Then Trump had to open his big mouth and call them son's of bitches so then many players joined in..

    Keep it in mind that during this we have major natural disasters going on.

    The president is supposed to rise above shit like football players kneeling.
    Spot on...and this whole hoo ha is making Trump look totally ridiculous. Trump should be worrying about how he should be running this country and how to help the people that been affected by the recent hurricanes not going out starting BS.




 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.