• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trump and sports

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have seen the news where some football players were kneeling during the singing of the national anthem. The news reporter said that the gesture was to insult Donald Trump. I wonder why there is an issue againstTrump. I didn't catch the entirety of the news.

R

rz3300

Banned
I am starting to side with those saying he has better things to do and larger issues to worry about. Free speech is a big issue, sure, but it is also one that has been decided on a long time ago and probably not something we need to really ignite to the level we have it at at this time.

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

I am starting to side with those saying he has better things to do and larger issues to worry about. Free speech is a big issue, sure, but it is also one that has been decided on a long time ago and probably not something we need to really ignite to the level we have it at at this time.

This is what I am thinking as well as The Donald thrives on drama and division and this ruckus is pretty much achieving that.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have seen the news where some football players were kneeling during the singing of the national anthem. The news reporter said that the gesture was to insult Donald Trump. I wonder why there is an issue againstTrump. I didn't catch the entirety of the news.
The real issue was because police here kill many people, most of which are black and many were innocent. The first player who kneeled was to bring attention to it in a respectful way. A few other players followed suit.. not a big deal.

Then Trump had to open his big mouth and call them son's of bitches so then many players joined in..

Keep it in mind that during this we have major natural disasters going on.

The president is supposed to rise above shit like football players kneeling.

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

The real issue was because police here kill many people, most of which are black and many were innocent. The first player who kneeled was to bring attention to it in a respectful way. A few other players followed suit.. not a big deal.

Then Trump had to open his big mouth and call them son's of bitches so then many players joined in..

Keep it in mind that during this we have major natural disasters going on.

The president is supposed to rise above shit like football players kneeling.

Spot on...and this whole hoo ha is making Trump look totally ridiculous. Trump should be worrying about how he should be running this country and how to help the people that been affected by the recent hurricanes not going out starting BS.