• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Winners of the September M4BTEAM contest!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

First thanks to each and everyone of the members who contributed and viewed the contest .allot of great information was shared,allot of good conversations,and I respect each of you guys more now for your knowledge of cycles.Also thanks for making the contest a success I believe we all made new friends in this contest ,and we showed the online BB community how it's done.Respect,friendship,advise, no big egos no one flamed and very professional post were made.I for one am greatful to call all of you friends and family.

Ok first place was truley at a time as far as post count and information of post.so first place came down to particpation ,and with that by a slight margin fisrts place of $375.00 store credit goes TOO(MBELL4377) THANKS for contributing as much information and time as you did brother.

And second place with the same post count and contributing as mbell4377 ,but had just slightly less board time ,but great post on cycles and advice goes too(Musclemechanic) you now have $225.00 store credit.Thank you Sr. For all your work

There are two runner ups because both had the post counts,spent time on the contest,gave strong advice and impressed me so much I could not make a choice both runners up get 2 vials of pure gear line of oils there choice they are(Drealdeal,and Bundy74)

Thank u all I'll send you information on how to claim your prize asap.Respect and thanks from M4BTEAM ,Mecca,and myself for all your time and effort into supporting our board.You all added great advice and cycles that members new and old can refer to as needed.

1)First place mbell4377 (store credit of $375.00)
2)Second place Musclemechanic (store credit of $225.00)
3) our two runner ups Dealdeal and Bundy74 ( 2 vials of pure gear oils each)

Please when. You receive your prizes if you have time give M4BTEAM a small journal on the product and service ,again thanks to all of me a,let's continue to keep our community strong.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Well that is who i picked for 1st and second.....and wow 2 runner up prizes that was unexpected!!!!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well that is who i picked for 1st and second.....and wow 2 runner up prizes that was unexpected!!!!
Damn your fast ,I'm a one finger at the time typer

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

M

mbell4377

First thanks to each and everyone of the members who contributed and viewed the contest .allot of great information was shared,allot of good conversations,and I respect each of you guys more now for your knowledge of cycles.Also thanks for making the contest a success I believe we all made new friends in this contest ,and we showed the online BB community how it's done.Respect,friendship,advise, no big egos no one flamed and very professional post were made.I for one am greatful to call all of you friends and family.

Ok first place was truley at a time as far as post count and information of post.so first place came down to particpation ,and with that by a slight margin fisrts place of $375.00 store credit goes TOO(MBELL4377) THANKS for contributing as much information and time as you did brother.

And second place with the same post count and contributing as mbell4377 ,but had just slightly less board time ,but great post on cycles and advice goes too(Musclemechanic) you now have $225.00 store credit.Thank you Sr. For all your work

There are two runner ups because both had the post counts,spent time on the contest,gave strong advice and impressed me so much I could not make a choice both runners up get 2 vials of pure gear line of oils there choice they are(Drealdeal,and Bundy74)

Thank u all I'll send you information on how to claim your prize asap.Respect and thanks from M4BTEAM ,Mecca,and myself for all your time and effort into supporting our board.You all added great advice and cycles that members new and old can refer to as needed.

1)First place mbell4377 (store credit of $375.00)
2)Second place Musclemechanic (store credit of $225.00)
3) our two runner ups Dealdeal and Bundy74 ( 2 vials of pure gear oils each)

Please when. You receive your prizes if you have time give M4BTEAM a small journal on the product and service ,again thanks to all of me a,let's continue to keep our community strong.

Very generous of you guys!
Two runner up gifts?! Wow!!
Congrats to everyone who participated and have been given such a great opportunity.

I want to say thank you and I appreciate being given the opportunity to review and try your products, looking forward to it.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Congrats broski

N

Nattydread

Congrats to the winners.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I have contacted all winners if for some reason you did not receive my message please send me a pm or wire me beachguy1975 thanks again everyone .enjoy your Sunday.

Bundy74

Bundy74

Awesome! Thanks so much I really appreciate it. Great comp and congrats to everyone who participated.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Congrats to the winners and this month should shape up well....and who may be the lucky one this month?

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Thanks very much for contest and alot of Good combo's were seen.
U guys all have same out look as me from experience I like that because it shows I am not the only one!!!

I am getting over being sick 2 weeks tomorrow just getting past it. Y'all take vitamin C .
I should have listened to my wife about the hand sanitizer, instead I told her she were paranoid! Lol!!!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Congrats MM!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
U and Bundy had some great cycles!!
Today I only put in what I would do today.
With age times are changing and kids and life so busy have everything to do with sides being more apparent. Lol!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
U and Bundy had some great cycles!!
Today I only put in what I would do today.
With age times are changing and kids and life so busy have everything to do with sides being more apparent. Lol!
It gets more apparent everyday bro

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Congratulations guys