• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pre mixed HCG

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
Whats up Mecca fam? I had some HCG sent to me from an international source and when i got it, it is already in liquid in the vial. It took 14 days to get here, and when i picked it up i had to go to work so it stayed in my truck all day. What are your thoughts on this? Personally i do not trust it.:disillusionment:

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good question. I know someone here well know.

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Bet that stuff is extremely fragile when mixed so being in your truck might render it useless IMO

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
Yea, and the over the ocean ride

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Yea, and the over the ocean ride

That as well as you never know what temps your pack was exposed to when crossing the pond.
I'm trashing it

Yes safe than sorry. Why not reach out to whatever sponsor you bought it from and let them know what happened so maybe they will replace it with dry hcg that you can reconstitute yourself.
Trust me, I have

Cool, great to hear.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Bet that stuff is extremely fragile when mixed so being in your truck might render it useless IMO
Agreed also I'm sure it got hot during the trip ,being premixed I would toss it myself brother.