Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps
    Chest
    Waist

Re: Mountain-mans. ? Of the day for extra credit points for November M4BTEAM contest!!!!!!!

?14)this is a very strange fact about ww 2. Really surprising to me ,see how fast you guys find this answer.10/17/17

During world war 2 allot of airmen died at a altitude of 20,000 feet not by gun fire,or explosions of the air plane,it's was a natural everyday function that killed these airmen,so what killed these airmen at 20,000 feet and why did it kill them??

OFFICIAL TESTER+ of M4Bteam,if u are interested in any product reviews please feel free to contact me.$$(tell them mountain-man sent you and receive 10% off your order)$$ contact me for discount code.

Re: Mountain-mans. ? Of the day for extra credit points for November M4BTEAM contest!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    ?14)this is a very strange fact about ww 2. Really surprising to me ,see how fast you guys find this answer.10/17/17

During world war 2 allot of airmen died at a altitude of 20,000 feet not by gun fire,or explosions of the air plane,it's was a natural everyday function that killed these airmen,so what killed these airmen at 20,000 feet and why did it kill them??
    Farts! I read this one time, but I just thought it was bs. Supposedly, when the pilots got to that altitude, it expanded the gasses in there intestines or something like that & pretty much blew there guts up! Who would have thought you could die from a fart?? Do you think that's true mman?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps
    Chest
    Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post

Farts! I read this one time, but I just thought it was bs. Supposedly, when the pilots got to that altitude, it expanded the gasses in there intestines or something like that & pretty much blew there guts up! Who would have thought you could die from a fart?? Do you think that's true mman?
    Yes ur correct I belive its true the facts say that the intestines increase by 300 % at 20,000 feet weird but true I don't think they could equalize cabin pressure back then

OFFICIAL TESTER+ of M4Bteam,if u are interested in any product reviews please feel free to contact me.$$(tell them mountain-man sent you and receive 10% off your order)$$ contact me for discount code.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 09:01 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2017, 04:40 PM
  3. Contest for store credit
    By Mountain-Man in forum M4BTEAM
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 08-30-2017, 07:20 AM
  4. Big daddy having a board,contest for store credit lifetech and Alphapharma
    By Mountain-Man in forum Mecca Fitness Products