• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cleveland Indians beats White Sox for a record win

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay Bruce made a pair of runs that gave the Cleveland Indians a 3-1 score over the Chicago White Sox. It was Cleveland’s 102[SUP]nd[/SUP] win which is a record of second most in baseball’s franchise history of the AL aside from the 22 winning streak. It was a close game in the beginning but the Indians showed their supremacy in the last innings.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well they were pretty close last year and from what I have heard so far they seem to be pretty set for a repeat, or at least have a good chance. I always try to root for the smaller teams and smaller towns.

R

rz3300

Banned
I am rooting for the Indians in this one, meaning the whole playoffs that is. I always try to go with the smaller teams, and plus seeing them come so very close last year was pretty exciting so I feel they are due.