• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What movies have you been watching?

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

Just went and saw American Assassin and it was very good. A little slow but man does Michael Keaton play an awesome role. What have you guys been watching or plan on seeing?

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

So if you like a slow paced movies that could be great, go see the new Blade Runner. Lord I thought it would never be over. :(

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Been watching alot of YouTube horror movies there are some good ones on there,the cloth was cool

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I have been watching Star Trek and not long ago I watched Westworld and Narcos!

Punk

Punk

All the movies I saw last time were awful, share with me some of them which you find interesting, guys, not necessarily girl's subject(I'm a lady)

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

I really liked Logan but I am a huge wolverine fan. Battleship was a good movie and I liked the new King Arthur. The new Jigsaw movie looks to be good.

Punk

Punk

I really liked Logan but I am a huge wolverine fan. Battleship was a good movie and I liked the new King Arthur. The new Jigsaw movie looks to be good.
how many good NEW movies have you seen in recent times?
Really want something fresh

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

You know me and the wife go to the movies all of the time. We watch just about everything but I cannot remember a movie that when we walked out we were like Wow! How about you?

- - - Updated - - -

We really like IT as it was a throwback to the old days of suspense and not just blood and guts gore.

Punk

Punk

You know me and the wife go to the movies all of the time. We watch just about everything but I cannot remember a movie that when we walked out we were like Wow! How about you?
The same!No one time WOW for last year,sometimes it's good but not what I want.Pity

- - - Updated - - -

We really like IT as it was a throwback to the old days of suspense and not just blood and guts gore.

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

Several movies that I go back and watch are John Carter. Excellent movie and the books were written way before Star Wars and Star Trek. One of my all time favorites is Instinct.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Punk

Punk

What I am watching from new serials is shades of blue with Jennifer Lopez.Sounds weird but when I start watching I couldn't stop.It's a detective.

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

We watch a TV show out of Canada called Saving Hope. Not a bad show. We have a fire stick and watch a lot of series. The show speechless is really funny with twisted humor.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well given the time of the year, that means that it is a lot of scary movies for me. I am thinking it might be that way anyways though because a lot of other movies are starting to bore me a little bit. There is something to be said about quick and terrifying movies that leave me satisfied. Watched Trick 'r Treat the other night and it was really good.

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

Trick or Treat from back in the 80's?

K

Kins

Just watched "Free State of Jones". Great movie. Definitely worth renting or watching.

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

Saw it and it was a great movie. Went to see BOO 2 this past weekend and don't waste your time or money. Not funny or scary. Tyler Perry needs new material.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Right now I'm playing catch up on the walking dead( huge zombie fan since I was 10) I missed all of season 7 ,I know allot of guys are burned out on the series but since they introduced negan I'm hooked agin I have liked ,( Jeffrey Dean Morgan) as an actor for years ,don't think they could have picked a better person for the role,yes I am the antihero guy never liked Rick that much.i like negans style (are you wearing your shit pants?):twisted:

- - - Updated - - -

Checkout The negan song I dare you not to laugh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lj7k-eJTmhc

- - - Updated - - -

The Rick song by negan
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_97h5jbGT8s

Last edited:
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Been watching a few Netflix original series...right now it's an animated series called "Bad Mouth" fuckn hilarious it's about know D's goin thru the typical middle school stuff puberty relationships yada yada it's very vulgar but it's pretty dang funny