• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 216 flyweight championship

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Touted as the most difficult fight for UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson, UFC 216 will see Ray Borg challenging Johnson’s long-held title. This is Johnson’s 11[SUP]th[/SUP] title defense which breaks the record of Anderson Silva’s 10 defenses. Dubbed Mighty Mouse, Johnson is the favorite when they come up the octagon this first weekend of October 2017.

R

rz3300

Banned
Anytime you can say you are going for an eleventh time defending the title, that is impressive in any sport or any weight. Makes me need to go out and watch some video on the guy.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was good before it started, the hype was successful in selling the 11[SUP]th[/SUP] defense of UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson against challenger Ray Borg who was touted to be a brawler with quick hands. But it turned out to be a one-sided fight in favor of the champion. It was all Johnson with the incredible statistics of more than a hundred hits against 11 by Borg. And finally, Johnson had punctuated his win in the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] round with a submission. DJ now holds the distinction of having the most number of successful defenses with 11 eclipsing the 10 of Anderson Silva.