• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sad news from Lee Priest

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get well Lee!!

From Lee:
Two nights emergency rooms all week night sweats feeling bad. Blood test after test after test finally seems tooth infection caused endocarditis Was meant to travel to Brazil tomorrow for expo on 20th but looks like plane travel out with heart infection never been so sick. They admitting me to hospital now

185983b724be0ad021a06f8ad06d1003-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope you feel better soon Lee!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
My sincerest prayers go out to him and those close to him....ive had sone tooth issues in past they can totally ruin quality if life
Get well soon

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My sincerest prayers go out to him and those close to him....ive had sone tooth issues in past they can totally ruin quality if life
Get well soon
The tooth effected his heart..

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Wow, my prayers to Lee and his family. Infected tooth is no joke.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Get well soon
The tooth effected his heart..
Sukx ppl don't realize an infection in teeth can spread and cause heart and blood issues.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wish him a speedy recovery!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Terrible news. I'll get in touch with Joe and see if he can keep us updated.

I don't know much about what he has but hopefully it is something he can recover from.

Thanks for posting this.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Terrible news. I'll get in touch with Joe and see if he can keep us updated.

I don't know much about what he has but hopefully it is something he can recover from.

Thanks for posting this.
Thatd be awesome Lee is a really ool cyt from wut iknow about him.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This words written by Lee Priest to Respond to Everyone saying he is died or he is sick because of steroids
I'm alive and healthy. I'm also professional bodybuilder. A profession known for the use of steroids and in which many die searching for their dreams.

And why I'm still here training hard every day..? Many don't want to believe the truth. Many want to believe that this is all about steroids and not years and years of hard training, diet and determination. I can't make them change their minds. But I can tell everyone who wants to become professionals, which takes a lot more than a "full of magic" Syringe to become a bodybuilder.

Unfortunately, I'm sure they don't want to hear it, believe it or understand it. I've touched this subject so many times, I'm tired of him. I've been more honest than anyone else. I have been asked hundreds of times why I am talking about this so openly and I always give them the same answer. It's because the truth is easier to remember and can help many young people before they make a big mistake.

Steroids are not a miracle shortcut for someone to be a top bodybuilder or conquer fame. They're a simple help. Steroids can't make a regular physicist become the physique of a champion. He can't develop muscle mass for you and will never be your passport to the pro card. If you think steroids are your Holy Grail, I'm terribly sorry. You'll never have a successful life even with your pro card.
To succeed in life you must first believe in yourself and not let your faith turn around pills and injections.

At, I still didn't know that I wanted to be a professional, I didn't even have any idea that there was such a classification. The only thing he knew was that he had found something he really loved: training. I loved the feeling of forcing my body to where I never imagined it would be possible. I loved the way I started to look and I really liked this to give me a purpose.

That feeling never left, it didn't matter how many competences involved or how many times he didn't get the first place. There were times when I knew I deserved to have won and in others, when I won, my passion for bodybuilding would never was. My curiosity about my body and how I could change it, never left.

What never happened to my mind at that time, when I lost or when guys much bigger than me were staying with the first place, was that I needed to use more steroids. I never thought I needed to use more to win, to be stronger than them or to do better on stage.

Despite how well you saw me on stage on the day of the competition, the result was not just about me. I did everything I had to do, nothing could have changed.
The decision whether I was good enough for the title, depended on others. That's why at the end of the day no matter how much he'd used, those judges didn't care. So why complicate me using more than it made me feel comfortable..?

I'm never gonna get into something that I'm not really. I never saw myself and wanted to see something that wasn't there.

Many times boys and even adults who think they have the potential to become professionals, but they do not realize that genetically they do not have the necessary qualities and because of that disappointment they start using large amounts of steroids, convinced that the license pro is " a The turn of the corner " if they make the " regime " correct of the substance.

I'm very frustrated to know how many people think this is all about drugs and the obsessive conversations they have on steroids. I think this will never change. The Internet has facilitated the creation of the magical powers of supplements and steroids. The media has made believe that all elite athletes are so good thanks to the use of steroids.

You don't talk about extraordinary talent anymore. Apparently the only talent it takes these days is to know how to manipulate a syringe. With the right drug, anyone can be a super athlete, what garbage..!

Since I've never been able to change that mentality, ask yourself: " are you willing to die for bodybuilding..?". I've never been and I won't be.

If you were born to be good at this, you won't need drugs to see results.

And if not, no amount of steroids will make that change.

-Lee Priest
·

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wise words from Lee Priest!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys,

Lee Priest is finally out of the hospital!

Finally out of hospital a big thank you for all the well wishes and prayers from family friends and fans etc. 9 days in lock down feeling like and experiment I’m slowly on the mend ?? only I could baffle all the Drs and head of disease control. Thought they might of found out I’m not from this planet.

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

Must have been Kryptonite.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm happy for him! I couldn't stand to see another bodybuilder go down right now!