Register

Thread: IGF 1lR3

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

IGF 1lR3

What's up MM? I am a couple months into my cycle of 600 Test and 600 deca, it is going real well, I am thinking about adding the IGF 1 lr3, any thoughts on this? I have never ran it and wondering is it better to run alone? Let me know what you think. Thanks

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: IGF 1lR3

some smart people here no the answer

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    some smart people here no the answer
    Yes, they do thanks BigHulk

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation HorrorT's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I hear it works amazing!!!! as long as you eat a ton!! I don't like anything that messes with my blood sugar thow

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorT View Post
    I hear it works amazing!!!! as long as you eat a ton!! I don't like anything that messes with my blood sugar thow
    Yea, I'm hearing that is a neg side.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I t works great on cycle( imo) or during cruise its one of my favorite compounds. I have ran it both ways and with the same stack u mention ...test/deca.
    Run it at 40 - 100 mcgs depending on source ed for a month. Thats wut i find works best for me. Also some prefer it after training i use it pre for pumps but for the carb partitioning post would (in theory)be the best option ....make sure u have carbs or you will feel yourself going hypo(glycemic) . It is a systemic compound so it will course thru to all muscles ...even still i like to at least hit the muscle group im training that day.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Drealdeal View Post
    I t works great on cycle( imo) or during cruise its one of my favorite compounds. I have ran it both ways and with the same stack u mention ...test/deca.
    Run it at 40 - 100 mcgs depending on source ed for a month. Thats wut i find works best for me. Also some prefer it after training i use it pre for pumps but for the carb partitioning post would (in theory)be the best option ....make sure u have carbs or you will feel yourself going hypo(glycemic) . It is a systemic compound so it will course thru to all muscles ...even still i like to at least hit the muscle group im training that day.
    Thanks, what all carbs do you take in? I'm trying to stay away from gluten

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drealdeal View Post
    Thanks, what all carbs do you take in? I'm trying to stay away from gluten
    Maltadextrose...like Gatorade...or lately i been using karbolyn

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Push50's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I like running IGF-1Lr3 50 mcg bilateral on the muscle group that is my primary focus. I like to combine it with IGF-DES as a pre-workout at 50 mcg Bilateral and PEG MGF on non work out days at 250mcg. As Drealdeal pointed out Lr3 is systemic as is PEG but I still like to be it specific on my workout days.. ump are awesome. Great product from the right source and you'll love it.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Insulin Growth Factor 1 long rang (IGF1-LR3) is a very good peptide for building muscle. one of its purposes is it turns the dead muscle cells you lose after a day of working out into muscle cells you keep.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Topic Closed. If you want to advertise here pay the fees like all the other sponsors.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions