• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IGF 1lR3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
What's up MM? I am a couple months into my cycle of 600 Test and 600 deca, it is going real well, I am thinking about adding the IGF 1 lr3, any thoughts on this? I have never ran it and wondering is it better to run alone? Let me know what you think. Thanks

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some smart people here no the answer

HorrorT

HorrorT

I hear it works amazing!!!! as long as you eat a ton!! I don't like anything that messes with my blood sugar thow

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
I hear it works amazing!!!! as long as you eat a ton!! I don't like anything that messes with my blood sugar thow
Yea, I'm hearing that is a neg side.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I t works great on cycle( imo) or during cruise its one of my favorite compounds. I have ran it both ways and with the same stack u mention ...test/deca.
Run it at 40 - 100 mcgs depending on source ed for a month. Thats wut i find works best for me. Also some prefer it after training i use it pre for pumps but for the carb partitioning post would (in theory)be the best option ....make sure u have carbs or you will feel yourself going hypo(glycemic) . It is a systemic compound so it will course thru to all muscles ...even still i like to at least hit the muscle group im training that day.

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
I t works great on cycle( imo) or during cruise its one of my favorite compounds. I have ran it both ways and with the same stack u mention ...test/deca.
Run it at 40 - 100 mcgs depending on source ed for a month. Thats wut i find works best for me. Also some prefer it after training i use it pre for pumps but for the carb partitioning post would (in theory)be the best option ....make sure u have carbs or you will feel yourself going hypo(glycemic) . It is a systemic compound so it will course thru to all muscles ...even still i like to at least hit the muscle group im training that day.
Thanks, what all carbs do you take in? I'm trying to stay away from gluten

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Thanks, what all carbs do you take in? I'm trying to stay away from gluten
Maltadextrose...like Gatorade...or lately i been using karbolyn

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like running IGF-1Lr3 50 mcg bilateral on the muscle group that is my primary focus. I like to combine it with IGF-DES as a pre-workout at 50 mcg Bilateral and PEG MGF on non work out days at 250mcg. As Drealdeal pointed out Lr3 is systemic as is PEG but I still like to be it specific on my workout days.. ump are awesome. Great product from the right source and you'll love it.

S

SteveTo

Insulin Growth Factor 1 long rang (IGF1-LR3) is a very good peptide for building muscle. one of its purposes is it turns the dead muscle cells you lose after a day of working out into muscle cells you keep.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Topic Closed. If you want to advertise here pay the fees like all the other sponsors.

Status
Not open for further replies.