• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hellevator

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I chanced upon this reality show in AXN channel the other night. The main prop is an elevator that is monitored by the hosts. The contestant enters the elevator that rises to the upper floors. As expected, the contestant will have to endure the scary ride with a Halloween motif. I am not scared of ghosts or vampires because I know it is not true but when the contestant’s head was locked in a metal frame where rats were climbing, that would really scare me out of my wits. The 2 contestants, however, won $15,000 for their ordeal.

R

rz3300

Banned
I have not even heard of this one but it really does sound like something right up my alley. Given the time of year I have been into the scary movie type stuff so this seems to fall in line there, and if nothing else is something new to add.