Your first visit?
Register

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The WWE on HGH Use

Dave Palumbo who happens to be Triple H's nutritionist said human growth hormone (hGH) and human chorionic gonadotropin (hGC) are allowed by the WWE! WTF?

Dave Palumbo:
    If youíre getting on that stage to wrestle, youíre gonna be tested. The good thing about wrestling is itís not a professional sport, per se, itís more entertainment.
    The good thing about wrestling is itís not a professional sport, per se, itís more entertainment. Theyíre allowed to take hormone replacement. They can go to an HRT [hormone replacement therapy] place and get, ya know, testosterone replacement, ya know, 100mg a week, whatever they prescribe nowadays. They can get hCG [human chorionic gonadotropin], ya know, hGH [human growth hormone] if they want. Those are acceptable. A lot of the wrestlers do do it, and itís not for me to say whoís using what, but theyíre very minimal doses.
    Vince McMahon said the following in 2007:
    [WWE's drug policy] only governs those talents that are regularly scheduled to compete in the ring. I say 'compete,' perform in the ring,
    WWE's Drug policy states the following:
    The non-medical use of Human Growth Hormone (hGH), Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ((hCG), Luetenizing Hormone (LH) and Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) is prohibited.
    Here is the interview with Dave Palumbo:

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: The WWE on HGH Use

Those quotes alone just scream clever little ways that they get around it. For me, the one thing it affects is comepetition and the competitive balance, so when it is more entertainment I am not too worried about it.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: The WWE on HGH Use

Well, I have always known that this is obtainable in the WWE. It's an entertainment sports just as you mentioned, although the injuries sustained in the sports are real which is why they always advise their viewers not to try their acts at home or at school.

collapse Posting Permissions