• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The WWE on HGH Use

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dave Palumbo who happens to be Triple H's nutritionist said human growth hormone (hGH) and human chorionic gonadotropin (hGC) are allowed by the WWE! WTF?

Dave Palumbo:
If you’re getting on that stage to wrestle, you’re gonna be tested. The good thing about wrestling is it’s not a professional sport, per se, it’s more entertainment.

The good thing about wrestling is it’s not a professional sport, per se, it’s more entertainment. They’re allowed to take hormone replacement. They can go to an HRT [hormone replacement therapy] place and get, ya know, testosterone replacement, ya know, 100mg a week, whatever they prescribe nowadays. They can get hCG [human chorionic gonadotropin], ya know, hGH [human growth hormone] if they want. Those are acceptable. A lot of the wrestlers do do it, and it’s not for me to say who’s using what, but they’re very minimal doses.

Vince McMahon said the following in 2007:
[WWE's drug policy] only governs those talents that are regularly scheduled to compete in the ring. I say 'compete,' perform in the ring,

WWE's Drug policy states the following:
The non-medical use of Human Growth Hormone (hGH), Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ((hCG), Luetenizing Hormone (LH) and Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) is prohibited.

Here is the interview with Dave Palumbo:

R

rz3300

Banned
Those quotes alone just scream clever little ways that they get around it. For me, the one thing it affects is comepetition and the competitive balance, so when it is more entertainment I am not too worried about it.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I have always known that this is obtainable in the WWE. It's an entertainment sports just as you mentioned, although the injuries sustained in the sports are real which is why they always advise their viewers not to try their acts at home or at school.