• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Saints Kneel During Slain Cop Tribute

Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66

NFL needs to keep the spoiled pusssy millionares in the locker room until the anthem is over (like they used to) and also for tributes.
They (players) are obviously mentally challenged. Cant wait 'til they blow all their money like many do...

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just mean that it's America and they are only kneeling to bring attention to something they feel strongly about. They should be free to do so.

And Rot, I'd like to see you call a pro football player a spoiled pussy to his face.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I just mean that it's America and they are only kneeling to bring attention to something they feel strongly about. They should be free to do so.

And Rot, I'd like to see you call a pro football player a spoiled pussy to his face.

If either the league or individual organizations put a mandatory rule in place, that supersedes the players' First Amendment rights. Try some shit at work that causes the company to lose millions of dollars and see what happens to the average man/woman out there. In some areas off employment, you can't even say and/or do what you want when you're off the clock, let alone on it.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see your side of it but players have been kneeling like that for awhile and nobody cared much until Trump made it into an issue. I just see it as a big fat who gives a shit? If it does not effect they way they play football I could care less. In america we are not forced to do things like that and their job is to play football. its not like they are giving the flag the finger. It is my view joe that standing for an anthem is not what shows patriotism. It is fighting for what you believe and those guys are doing that because they believe that blacks are treated unfairly by police in some areas. I dont know if true but if thats their issue its fine. if players were kneeling because trump was being treated unfairly othert people would be complaining. love your videos joe but this flag shit is non issue for me.

N

Nattydread

I’ve stopped watching the nfl. Keep up with scores through ESPN app. Too many people given their lives for the flag for me to support a spoiled rich idiot who wants attention for kneeling

Last edited:
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see your side of it but players have been kneeling like that for awhile and nobody cared much until Trump made it into an issue. I just see it as a big fat who gives a shit? If it does not effect they way they play football I could care less. In america we are not forced to do things like that and their job is to play football. its not like they are giving the flag the finger. It is my view joe that standing for an anthem is not what shows patriotism. It is fighting for what you believe and those guys are doing that because they believe that blacks are treated unfairly by police in some areas. I dont know if true but if thats their issue its fine. if players were kneeling because trump was being treated unfairly othert people would be complaining. love your videos joe but this flag shit is non issue for me.

Nfl fans have been giving a shit well before Trump ever said anything, so that is just flat out not true. Like you said... their job is to play football! That's why when their on the football field, they should be worrying about playing the damn game instead of protesting! There is a time & place for that shit & it's not the football field. Personally, I can't stand all the bitching & complaining going on about race & mistreatment, when there is racism going on with both blacks & whites. Also, more whites are killed EVERY YEAR BY FAR THAN BLACKS BY POLICE, so to say they have it so horrible... not mention it is constantly being brought up the % of black males that will see the inside of a prison... do you really think they didn't commit a crime to be there?!? Regardless of who thinks what, the football field ain't the place for that shit.

Not trying to be an ass ArnoldS, but I completely disaggree with you.

Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66

Oh boy... Calm down cunt. I'd like to see you pull your dad off the Bukkake circuit. :(
And if you want to keep paying the rich pussies salaries with your man worship, go ahead cunt...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I was pissed off the first time this came to our attention with Kaepernick and it has only intensified since President Trump spoke his mind about it. He is proud of our country and wants to be a leader of those who feel the same.

The players are doing that on company time and of the league and/or owners had the balls to put a stop to it, they would have.

Ratings are way down and the only reason why attendance is not is because the NFL judges that by tickets sold, not actually used on game day. And there are not that many people who paid top dollar for season tickets months ago ready to throw them out, either. But wait until those renewal notices arrive in the mail during the offseason. In 2018, the NFL is going to take a humongous financial hit from this.

K

Kins

No cares what they feel strongly about. People just want to see them play football. Especially the ticket holders. They didn't pay to watch them protest because their feelings are hurt on some stupid political issue. The are employees of the NFL and if they want to do something like this it should be on their own time like at any other job. They are payed to play football, not to protest.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve stopped watching the nfl. Keep up with scores through ESPN app. Too many people given their lives for the flag for me to support a spoiled rich idiot who wants attention for kneeling

Exactly. If you kneel for the Anthem then you are showing disrespect for America, and the military. If they say that they aren't trying to show dis-respect for flag and that's not what they are protesting, then why are they kneeling during the Anthem?. They shouldn't be allowed to do this anyway, while they are on the clock. Try doing that at any other job while you are on the clock and you'll be fired right then and there.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Patriotism has nothing to do with kneeling for an anthem.

Kneeling has always been a very respectful way of protesting. If they turned thier backs that would be disrespectful..

Trump had more important things to do then to worry about what a few football players do. It is obvious it was just meant to distract people and change the story. He does it every day.

The president of the us should be above this bullshit, not the cause of it.

Just my 2 pennies

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Kneeling has always been a very respectful way of protesting. If they turned thier backs that would be disrespectful..

Trump had more important things to do then to worry about what a few football players do. It is obvious it was just meant to distract people and change the story. He does it every day.

Just my 2 pennies

I agree that there are more pressing issues for President Trump to deal with, but he ran his entire campaign on nationalism and patriotism and wants our citizens to respect the flag and everything that comes with it. He is a pro-military and pro-police leader, very different from his predecessor. So if the players want to say it's not against the military and/or the flag but rather the police, then I applaud the president even more for speaking up against it.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love your show Joe and your musclesportmag! Been a subscriber for a long time! I am not with you on Trump but is all good.

K

Kins

Just my 2 pennies

It absolutely does have to do with kneeling for the Anthem. You stand for the Anthem otherwise your being rude and dis-respectful. The president didn't start this, the rich football players did. He just spoke his mind about it. The guy actually has some balls, unlike Obama with his "let's just all get along" attitude.

Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66

Wow.. What a dink I was ^^. Dont normally do that, booze plus anger over whiny pussies in sports these days, got to me.
Sorry to the dudes I offended above.

Obviously, all forums have a feel/style, this one probably isn't for me. (Though great it is).

Not sure how to deactivate my account, admins can do it. Thx...

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I love your show Joe and your musclesportmag! Been a subscriber for a long time! I am not with you on Trump but is all good.

Thanks, bro. All good; that's why we all have different opinions on sports, politics, etc. One isn't better than the other; they're just different.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.. What a dink I was ^^. Dont normally do that, booze plus anger over whiny pussies in sports these days, got to me.

Obviously, all forums have a feel/style, this one probably isn't for me. (Though great it is).

I wasn't the intended target of your other post but did find it funny. And I, too, have done some wacky shit when I had a few too many in me. I think all of us can relate to that. LOL

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This isn't a political board.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Only whiny pussies I always see are right wing snowflakes crying about a few football players taking a knee.