• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lyman Good is suing!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lyman Good

WTF? So Lyman Good failed a drug test in October of 2016 for 1-androstenedione. Because of failing that test he was forced to miss a fight with Belal Muhammad at UFC 205 205.

Lyman has filed suits against against Gaspari Nutrition, Richard Gaspari, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, Jared Wheat and Vitamin Shoppe. The second is against Millennium Sport Technologies and Matthew Masuda.

This is why! From Lyman Good's attorney:
Defendants initiated and have continued this fraudulent scheme of adulteration and steroid distribution despite prior and ongoing lawsuits against them for similar conduct, as they appear to believe that this scheme is still profitable. For this reason, Plaintiff seeks injunctions and punitive damages to punish and deter the repeated, unlawful behavior of Defendants.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it true or did he do it?

R

rz3300

Banned
I can never get excited about anything involving a lawsuit and I just almost assume it is too litigious. I guess when it is all you can do though, I cannot really blame anyone for trying. I am curious to see how it all turns out though.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have yet to see a fight of Lyman Good in the UFC. But I know that there are cases of fighters that fail in the anti-doping test. Shades of Lance Armstrong huh. What's interesting in this case is that the fighter is not using the fight league but the pharmaceutical where he obtained the supplement. And who is this Matthew Masuda? Is he the trainer or the nutritionist of Good? Whatever may happen to the case, the fighter had already lost the opportunity of earning good money and his future in UFC may be in jeopardy now. From what I heard, UFC is getting strict with such violations.

Reactions: TalkAdmin