• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC strips Jon Jones of title

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones again tested positive for a banned steroid called Turinabol. Jones defeated former champion Daniel Cormier to regain the championship belt that he lost for the same offense – testing positive for prohibited drugs. UFC president Dana White said it is the end of the road for Jones as far as UFC is concerned. It’s really unfortunate because UFC was planning to pit Jones in a heavyweight fight.

V

vinisouz

Jon Jones was a fabulous fighter, but your problems with drugs destroyed your career.

Jon Jones still remembered like an athlete who defeated several great fighters.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well the scene from Chapelle's Show where "cocaine is a hell of a drug" immediately comes to mind. If you are going to use, you might not want to announce to everyone that you are using. That is what I heard at least, but who knows I could be wrong.