• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Congrats to Kai Miller for getting your IFBB Pro Card!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you know we like to congratulate bodybuilders when they earn IFBB pro Card's so this time congratulations are in order for Kai Miller! She just started training only 3 years ago!
Kai Miller

From royalgazette.com:
Kai Miller completed a meteoric rise in her sport after earning an IFBB Pro Card and two medals at the Ben Weider Legacy Cup in Toronto at the weekend.

The 36-year-old health information technician, who trains at Positive Results Gym, won the bikini class E title and was runner-up in the bikini overall class to secure a Pro Card.

Kai Miller:
This is a total surprise but hard work pays off and it’s amazing from where I started from in 2014 to now.

The thing I’m most proud of is the improvement with my stage presentation in how I pose. It can be very technical but I really pushed hard.

I have to really commend the Bermuda Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation committee, All of them made sure we were all taken care of, providing us reassurance and keeping us calm. It was spot-on and they did a stellar job.

Also I want to thank my trainer/coach Carmichael Bryan, he is first class. He stood by me every step of the way. None of this would’ve been possible without him.

He was there for me through my high and low times and refused to let me quit when I felt I had nothing left to push through to finish this journey.

I am greatly indebted to him.