• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nightmare on Elm street

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In time for Halloween, there's a rerun of Freddie Krueger's scariest movie Nightmare on Elm street. People are attacked by the evil Freddie via the nightmare which would seem real because the victim dies. Robert Englund plays the title role of this movie which had a sequel.

K

Kins

In time for Halloween, there's a rerun of Freddie Krueger's scariest movie Nightmare on Elm street. People are attacked by the evil Freddie via the nightmare which would seem real because the victim dies. Robert Englund plays the title role of this movie which had a sequel.

They are having a Nightmare on Elm Street marathon on Halloween. It's on Syfy network.

R

rz3300

Banned
I have not seen this one for a while, but it is a classic Halloween movie and so I can expect to maybe this time of year. I always liked this one and thought it was a little more creative than your average horror movie.