• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do you enjoy watching horror movies?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mosrt movies on tv now are reruns of the classic horror movies like The Exorcist and Dracula. Remember, it's Halloween period so tv networks are focusing on scary movies. I admit that I am not fond of horror m9vies but sometimes I also enjoy watching if I were not alone.

R

remnant

Banned
I don't watch horror movies especially those that involve bloodshed and the occult. I might place my bet on those movies oriented towards the apocalypse. I am more comfortable watching documentaries from around the world dealing with real issues.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't watch horror movies especially those that involve bloodshed and the occult. I might place my bet on those movies oriented towards the apocalypse. I am more comfortable watching documentaries from around the world dealing with real issues.

K

Kins

I watch some scary movies and used to watch Horror but now that I'm a grown ass man I don't watch them anymore. Most have no real story or plot. Just senseless killing.

V

vinisouz

Horror movies is a good manner to conquest that girl wished. Normally, the girls feel scared with horror movies. Moreover, it is a good opportunity to hug her. It is just a tip.