• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Exercise impacts on your dental health!

R

remnant

Banned
I have had the opportunity to hear from a medical practitioner state that one's dental condition is a good indicator of their state of health. With respect to exercise, a new study by Colgate has discovered that people who do not smoke or not former smokers have a 55% lower risk of periodontal disease. This applied to people who exercise moderately 5 times a week or vigorously 3 times a week. Another first for leaving the couch.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exercise 5 times a week, that's a pretty good study or findings that is related to dental health. When I was a teenager, I was sickly for no clear reason. I would get sick once a month. And then we discovered that my decaying molar had to do with it. When the guilty molar was extracted, I became healthy since I was already free from the usual headache and body pains.

JiLLian

JiLLian

Working out is generally good for your whole body except your teeth. Exercise is important for keeping your body functioning healthy but can have an impact on your dental health. Open mouth breating can cause tooth decay. During intense exercise, people tend to breath heavily with an open mouth. Mouth breathing dries out your mouth, reduces saliva flow, and creates an environment for bacteria to thrive.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well it do seems logical since exercise promotes good health so it follows that if one lacks exercise his health would suffer internally and externally, if the whole body is affected then it's also logical to say that even his teeth and gums would weaken. Exercise strengthens the whole body including our minds.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know that exercises can help the teeth and gum.But that adds more reason to keep working out not only to cut out excess fat but to help your teeth too.I don't exercise 5 times a week but I try whenever I have some free time.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I never knew that. I normally go to the dentist immediately I start having problems with my teeth and it has not been so for a while now. In case of any pains we should always seek medical advice.

luri

luri

Banned
My dentist has told me that chewing, apart from crushing food to make it easily digestible, is also an exercise for the jaws, gums, and teeth. Teeth are easily damaged by smoking, chewing tobacco, eating sweet or sour foods. eating fruits, especially apple, is very good for teeth.