Your first visit?
Register

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Exercise for the HIV

HIV positive people face some challenges like muscle wasting and respiratory issues. The best forms of exercise for such individuals is resistance ones like pulling and pushing to repair muscles. The exercise program should be spread out to avoid wear and tear. What exercises would you recommend for HIV sufferers?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Exercise for the HIV

From what I had seen in one documentary, bending and stretching was recommended as the daily exercise for those with HIV disease. It helps to strengthen their muscles. I can liken the exercise to diabetics because it is almost the same - not too much exertion but the regularity should be observed. And, of course, the diet is the most important for the strength of the patient. But I am talking of HIV patients who are still strong and not the bed-bound patients who couldn't even stand.

collapse Posting Permissions