• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire on tv

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is one exciting and educational show because the viewers tend to compete with the contestant on tv. The question is asked and the game progresses when the contestant is able to give the correct answer. The game has levels until the hardest question is reserved for the 1 million price. It has a local version here but not anymore so I am trying to find it on cable channels.

R

rz3300

Banned
I used to love watching this show when it first came out and before it got watered down, which is inevitable at this point with shows like that. It is also kind of funny to look back and read about all the cheaters and scams.

V

vinisouz

There is a local version in my country. It is a fun TV show.

Nowadays, the first season has already finished and none couldn't get a one million. The highest prize, in the season, about R$ 100,000,00, was won by a poor girl. This way, many people felt satisfied.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's good if anyone gets the money who really needs it.