• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Spices for health

R

remnant

Banned
Studies have suggested that spices can be an excellent replacement for table salt. This has numerous benefits like drastically reducing the likelihood of hypertension, cutting belly fat and purification of the gastrointestinal tract. A good example is ginger as well as black pepper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ArnoldS
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Studies have suggested that prices can be an excellent replacement for table salt. This has numerous benefits like drastically reducing the likelihood of hypertension, cutting belly fat and purification of the gastrointestinal tract. A good example is ginger as well as black pepper.

So you mean “Spices”?
That’s what I try to do in order to reduce my chloride intake. I like garlic and turmeric on chicken for instance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: M4BTEAM, ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pardon me for asking but I am confused by the statement with PRICES can be an excellent replacement for salt. And then you mentioned ginger. Anyway, salt is the enemy of the kidney which had afflicted my wife 3 times. Now she is into a diet with no salt and as much as possible no salty food her.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Tazz

Tazz

1-Stop Domestic Shop Rep
Sponsor
spices ?

Reactions: TalkAdmin
M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
You need salt, without salt your muscles do not work at all. If you remove salt fro your diet completely you’ll literally die. If you drink lots of water and use reasonable amounts of salt you’ll be just fine. Anyone who has competed and cuts salt completely will tell you how awful it feels. Your muscles literally contract via the sodium potassium pump remove either and the electric signal you mr brain sends out will not properly cross and fire your muscle cells. Salt was worth more than gold at one time and it’s bc it literally saves lives. To this day in the military we take salt tablets in high stress environments. But yea don’t eat shit food and drown it in salt. Ginger is very good for your gi but it’s ot a salt replacement.

Reactions: BigHulk and Charlie
A

Alexdenn05

So you mean “Spices”?
That’s what I try to do in order to reduce my chloride intake. I like garlic and turmeric on chicken for example.

Reactions: BigHulk, Charlie and M4BTEAM
A

Athanas

With the right spices, be assured of good health.