Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I Am A Bodybuilder Official Trailer | Akim Williams Bodybuilding Original Series

I Am A Bodybuilder Official Trailer | Akim Williams Bodybuilding Original Series

[FONT=Roboto]What does it mean to BE a bodybuilder?Many of you already know Akim Williams. A IFBB Pro bodybuilder rising in the ranks and respected as one of the strongest bodybuilders currently competing in the industry. But beyond those two facts - there might not be much more you know about the man behind the muscle.That's why we are proud to announce our new original series - I Am A Bodybuilder. Starring Akim Williams, the series follows Akim in all aspects of his life searching for the true meaning behind the word bodybuilder. Beyond the hard work, dedication, and willpower - what does it take to be a bodybuilder? What does it MEAN to be a bodybuilder. What kind of man do you have to be to live the bodybuilding lifestyle?It's time to know more about the kind of man Akim Williams is... and the kind of bodybuilder he has become. The series premiere of I Am A Bodybuilder debuts on Monday, November 13. But you can watch the trailer above to get a sneak peak beforehand.[/FONT]

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: I Am A Bodybuilder Official Trailer | Akim Williams Bodybuilding Original Series

[FONT=Roboto]I AM A BODYBUILDER - is a new original digital series exploring what it truly means to call yourself a bodybuilding. The premiere season starring Akim Williams follows every aspect of his life in and out of the gym. More than a word. More than a career. This is the mind, passion, and life of being a bodybuilder. New episodes air every Monday.Akim Williams is currently known for two things - he is one of the strongest bodybuilders currently competing and he guest poses with unique masks. Reminiscent of Kai Greene, Akim makes the masks his own and brings mystique and power into his posing routines. His phenomenal and ever-improving physique helps too.In the premiere episode of 'I Am A Bodybuilder' - Akim explains in great detail his diet tactics, his personal life, and his training regimen. He also reveals the moment that turned him into a bodybuilder. A chance encounter that changed his life forever. Watch the premiere episode above![/FONT]

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: I Am A Bodybuilder Official Trailer | Akim Williams Bodybuilding Original Series

Strongest bodybuilder at the moment.

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Episode 2: Becoming The Strongest | I Am A Bodybuilder: Akim Williams

watch this video! I love IT!

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Episode 3: Blood, Sweat, And Muscle | I Am A Bodybuilder: Akim Williams

- - - Updated - - -

Episode 4: Champion State Of Mind | I Am A Bodybuilder: Akim Williams

collapse Posting Permissions