• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Super League News - Georges St-Pierre, Exercise Changes

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks for posting bro! I plan on watching tonight! Looks like a good show!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Thanks. We're going to be doing some cool shiot with Super League and Jea Jung also joined us as a columnist, beginning with the upcoming Fall 2017 issue.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks. We're going to be doing some cool shiot with Super League and Jea Jung also joined us as a columnist, beginning with the upcoming Fall 2017 issue.
Feel free to post everything here bro! You know you have a second home on musclemecca!

R

rz3300

Banned
One of these days my arms are gonna look like that guy at the 11 minute mark weigh in looks. Holy smokes, that is like three of my thighs all together. I am not sure who he is but I would not want to mess with him.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
One of these days my arms are gonna look like that guy at the 11 minute mark weigh in looks. Holy smokes, that is like three of my thighs all together. I am not sure who he is but I would not want to mess with him.

Rich Piana?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Rich Piana?
Must be talking about Rich but at 11 min you were still talking to Jee.

Was that a weigh in? I didn't know you do weigh ins joe!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Rich Piana?
Must be talking about Rich but at 11 min you were still talking to Jee.

Was that a weigh in? I didn't know you do weigh ins joe!

We showed some B-roll during the 11-12 minute mark with Rich so that's what I'm assuming he meant. Big fuckin' guns, for sure.